Quality & Environment
TETRAFIX and its employees should be conscious about our environmental footprint and continuously work to reduce our impact on the environment. This is achieved by:
Work to protect the environment and prevent spills and other pollution.
Communication and increased awareness among our employees and suppliers about their and their companies’ obligations and impact on the environment
Use the best available alternative from an environmental point of view when it is technically possible and economically reasonable.
Constantly work with the development of cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions without lowering the quality of the products offered.
Constantly strive to improve our environmental management system
Meet current legal requirements, be constantly sensitive to the world around us and be at the forefront when it comes to environmental work.
TETRAFIX and its employees should aim to always exceed our clients’ expectations and demands and keep the number of complaints to zero. This is achieved by:
- Delivering good, products and services that exceed our client’s agreements, expectations and delivery times
- Ensure that we always meet legal requirements and other requirements that are binding on us.
- Always aim at develop and improve our products and processes in order to fulfil all demands and be a part of our clients continuous development
- Our employees commitment and competence in combination with requirements we put on on our suppliers from a quality, ethical as well as environmental perspective
- Continuously monitor and follow-up of our processes to identify measures to correct and prevent issues. Measures should lead to continuous improvement and be communicated to employees and clients.
- Quality has high priority and the top management is supporting initiatives at all levels in the organisation
TETRAFIX AB is 9001 and 14001 certified to show our commitment to quality and the environment.